For over fourteen years, the Lakewood Ranch Moms Group has been helping our local moms connect with other moms with children of the same age. Hundreds of lasting friendships and tons of fun with our monthly activities make us a great way to feel at home in your community.
Being a part of Lakewood Ranch Moms group brings many benefits – both socially and personally.
Here are few:
- Our Private Facebook Group: Members have easy access to each other in a safe, private Facebook group, which provides a vast number of resources, impromptu play dates, expert articles, member recommendations. It’s a terrific tool to keep you connected! There are also private sub-groups including one for our popular Book Club and a For Sale page allowing our members to swap or sell hand-me-downs in a completely safe and closed environment.
- Monthly Newsletter: Before Covid, we had a monthly e-newsletter is sent to members and includes articles on things such as parenting tips, safety, tips, recipes, upcoming member-only related activities, community events and other mothering related topics. As things get back to a new normal here, we hope to bring the newsletters back soon!
- Kids Outings: Our Kids Outing Coordinators often are organizing events that are exclusive to our members. Private music classes, discounted
entries to various local attractions, safety classes and more. These events often give you a chance to try new children’s activities without any other commitments!
- Sunshine Meals: If you’ve just delivered a baby, recovering from surgery, battling an illness or just need a little help, our sunshine meal coordinator can arrange for some moms to come and help you out with some dinners from salad to main course with sides and dessert. Everyone deserves a little sunshine in their life!
- Quarterly Meetings: Our quarterly Board meetings feature topics ranging from children’s health, preschool selection to planning birthday parties or fitness for moms. Over the years, we’ve brought in several locally and nationally acclaimed speakers relevant to mothering and parenting.
- Playgroups: Playgroups are organized by mothers within the club and our Playgroup Coordinator. Some are all ages and others are organized by age. It’s a great opportunity for Moms to connect with other Moms… and for our little ones to play together too!
- School Ambassador Program: Our members volunteer to help answer questions about the local public and private schools. Our School Ambassador is always there to help connect you with other moms in your school or to help you learn more about the different school choices.
- Exclusive Members-Only Events: Pre-Covid, our members were invited to take part in our seasonal celebrations such as Halloween Trunk-or-Treat, Sunday with Santa, Easter egg hunt and the Back to School/End of Summer Bash – all of which were always fun for the whole family! We hope to get back to these events in 2022.
- Local Resources and Recommendations: Need a painter? Someone to fix your A/C? What about a pediatrician or a specialist? Do you need a reliable babysitter? No problem. Our members are here to offer their advice provide you with many names and numbers!
Join us today and form long-lasting friendships with other mothers of young children in your area and across our city. Let the adventures begin!